[Voxnovus] Announcing Selections for Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame featuring saxophonist Drew Hosler

New Voice in New Music voxnovus at voxnovus.com
Wed Oct 6 12:18:14 EDT 2021

Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame is back!  And it back in full force!  We are
starting with saxophonist Drew Hosler.   Drew is a fantastic player, not
only are we doing one set of 15 of composition; we are doing TWO SETS of 15
presenting 30 living composers.

You can view the selected composers for current Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame
here:

http://www.voxnovus.com/15_Minutes_of_Fame/composers/

Saxophonist and new music curator Drew Hosler is an advocate for
contemporary music, he has commissioned and premiered over one-hundred
pieces by award-winning composers from all over the world.

 The First Set of composers include: David Bohn, Utsyo Chakraborty, Philip
Czaplowski, Marcello Di Russo, Jeffrey Hoover, Shigeru Kan-no, Janay
Maisano, Tyler Mazone, Eileen Mc Loughlin, Hanee Park Edward RosenBerg,
Juan Maria Solare, Shahrzad Talebi, Roger C. Vogel, and P Kellach Waddle.

http://www.voxnovus.com/15_Minutes_of_Fame/featuring/Andrew_Hosler/first_set/index.htm

Performance of this set will be on November 6 on Virtual Concert Halls and
can be reviewed on the page above.

The Second Set of composers include: Daniel Cho, Brian Ellis, David
Heinick, Stanley M. Hoffman, Connor Johnson, Isaac Mayhew, LUIGI MORLEO,
Ken Paoli, Coleman Rowlett, Volker Ignaz Schmidt, Soheil Shirangi, Jana De
Troyer, Angelo Ursini, Sebastian Zaczek, and etg.

http://www.voxnovus.com/15_Minutes_of_Fame/featuring/Andrew_Hosler/second_set/index.htm

Performance of this set will be on November 20 on Virtual Concert Halls and
can be reviewed on the page above.

Stay Tuned for Dates and links to the online performance of Drew Hosler.

Stay Tuned for more announcements for Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame selection for
musicians: Alise Anna Alksne, Craig Hultgren, and Thomas Piercy.

We also have a new call for scores for Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame with David
Bohn:

http://www.musicavatar.org/categories/Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame-featuring-Toy-Piano-with-David-Bohn/index.html

Vox Novus is also has a monthly TV show on Manhattan Neighborhood Network
which will feature Thomas Piercy on November 6th 2:00 PM on channel 2.