[Voxnovus] Composer's Voice on TV, a listening party, selections for Andrew White, and a new call for Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame

New Voice in New Music voxnovus at voxnovus.com
Fri Apr 1 19:55:46 EDT 2022

Lots to announce this week.

Composer's Voice presents Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame featuring harpist
Danielle Kuntz on TV cable access April 2 at 2:00 PM EDT (UTC-4) Our
monthly show performs and interviews the one-minute works of living
composers. Details for tuning in are below!

Talking about tuning in… Saturday April 2 at 1:45, I am doing a little
impromptu listening party.  A bunch of us (including Danielle :) are
getting together online to talk about Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame and the
performance mentioned above.
Email me at Support at VoxNovus.com with "I want to join the party" in the
subject line, if you want to join us.

Collaboration and Accompaniment has selected composers for an online
performance happening May 14th.
Here is the page on Vox Novus:
http://www.voxnovus.com/composersvoice/program/22-05-14.htm

And! A new call for Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame for solo cello. You can find
details of the call for scores here:
http://www.musicavatar.org/categories/Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame-featuring-cellist-Frantiek-Brikcius/index.html

Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame featuring Danielle Kuntz is being aired on TV
cable access with Manhattan Neighborhood Network and Composer's Voice
monthly program of new music.

Composer's Voice airs April 2, 2022 at 2:00 PM EDT (UTC-4) on MNN's
channel 2 Lifestyle Channel. Composer's Voice airs the first Saturday of
every month.

Composer's Voice is a concert program featuring the works
of living composers and the musicians who champion new music.

Composer's Voice Presents Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame featuring harpist
Danielle Kuntz is performing the works of 15 different living composers:
Ali A'rãb, David Bohn, Michael Coleman, Pablo Emiliano Fedele, Michael
Goodman, Sandro Montalto, David R. Peoples, Greg Pfeiffer, Kevin Rose,
Josh Trentadue, Dionicio Aguirre Treviño, P Kellach Waddle, Peregrine
Wade, Anneloes Wolters, and Sebastian Zaczek.

Watch and listen online at the following:
https://www.mnn.org/watch/channels/lifestyle-channel
View also on the following TV cable channels
Channel 83 on RCN
Channel 67 on Spectrum
Channel 34 on Verizon FIOS