[Voxnovus] Concert Today in NYC - Music at Metropolitan - Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame with Keri Lee Pierson

New Voice in New Music voxnovus at voxnovus.com
Sat Jun 17 11:00:53 EDT 2023

Concert Today in New York City - Music at Metropolitan -
Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame with Keri Lee Pierson

Marking a new beginning!  A collaboration between Metropolitan Playhouse
and Vox Novus to present new music in our intimate space on E 4th Street
and online.
https://metropolitanplayhouse.org/music-at-metropolitan-6-23-essay

Today we present Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame featuring Keri Lee Pierson
AND she will be presenting works with her voice guitar duo Deux Saisons
with guitarist Christopher Schoelen.  There will be a reception
afterwards.
https://musicatmetropolitan.eventive.org/schedule/646f8d8fc223ce006d5ff92a

Fifteen Minutes of Fame with Keri Lee Pierson and Deux Saisons
Saturday, June 17, 2023 7:30 PM EDT (UTC-4)
Metropolitan Playhouse

Soprano Keri Lee Pierson sings 15 one-minute songs by 15 composers, and
together with guitarist Christopher Schoelen as the duet Deux Saisons,
performs classical and contemporary selections.

Metropolitan Playhouse
Intimate theater in the East Village
220 E 4th Street
New York, NY 10009
June 17, 2023, 7:30 - 9:00 PM EDT

For all those not in NYC, you can also tune in online here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im5OdjxvJyo