[Voxnovus] Did you miss it?! Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame with Dance

New Voice in New Music voxnovus at voxnovus.com
Mon Oct 23 11:21:55 EDT 2023

So I think I can say Vox Novus is "Officially back in business"

These past 2 years I have been getting my "production" legs back and
slowly starting to put Vox Novus back on track.

Here is a link to a great new beginning Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame with
Dance:
https://www.youtube.com/live/9VVA89z12ig?si=4Xba6KDw6sWZpVBB

There was such a great vibe to the well attended event.  We are looking
to do many more.

I wanted to also remind people on this list that Composer's Voice is a
bi-weekly TV show here in NYC:
https://www.youtube.com/live/EFY4wv74gS4?si=eBtv1KHbY7AFBtgR

This week we a featuring Stas Venglevski with Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame

60x60 is back!  (Call coming soon.)

And we have several more acoustic calls and production project coming
up.

Please reach out and let me know if the above interests you.

Talk to you soon,

Robert

--
Robert Voisey