[Bska] Skat in London - July 1st

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Thu Jun 15 12:48:05 EDT 2006

Dear Skat player

On Saturday 1st July we will be holding a Skat tournament in the
upstairs room at The Rising Sun, 38 Cloth Fair, London EC1A 7JQ (the
nearest underground stations are Barbican, St Pauls and Farringdon).
Players of all standards are welcome.

The format will be the same as in all our recent tournaments.
Play will start at 11:30, there will be four sessions with a break for
lunch after the first, and the event should finish by 20:00. Further
details may be available at http://www.weddslist.com/skat/rising16.html
or feel free to ask any questions by replying to this message. Entry
costs £5 and there will be prizes depending on the number of entrants.

So that we have some idea of how many players to expect, I would be very
grateful if you could let me know a few days in advance whether you are
intending to play. You can contact me by e-mail at john at pagat.com or by
phone at 020 7636 9697 or by post at 74A Ridgmount Gardens, London WC1E
7AX. People who have not registered in advance are still welcome to
enter by coming to the Rising Sun on the day and we will do our best to
include you.

On the day, the pub will be open from 11:00. Please arrive by 11:15 if
you intend to play in the first session, so that we can start on time.
If you will be arriving later than 11:15 please call my mobile or send
me a text - my number is 07736 518738 to let me know at what time you
expect to arrive (this applies whether or not have registered in
advance). Players who do not appear or send a message by 11:15 are not
guaranteed a place in the first session.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on 1st July.

Best regards,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/