[Bska] (no subject)

Nick Matavka Esq. nmatavkova at rogers.com
Fri Jan 4 17:28:36 EST 2008

Gentlemen:
Although the draught copy of my book is nearing completion, I would like to obtain any information about an ostensibly two-player version of the game known as Offiziersskat.  Would anyone mind helping me?  The only pages I could find have a very low SNR, are very bare in content, and are in badly-composed German and I have quite some trouble translating it (though I can read German perfectly).  Therefore I ask of any audacious travellers of the Web to aid me in my endeavours.

Cordially,
Nick.