[Bska] Reminder: Skat tournament on Sunday 26th October

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Fri Oct 17 07:21:59 EDT 2008

Dear Skat player

This is to remind you that our next Skat tournament will be on Sunday
26th October, just over a week from today, in the Marlborough Arms, 36
Torrington Place, London WC1E 7HJ. The format is as usual - see
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/majm.html for further details.

If you haven't replied already, I would appreciate it if you could let
me know in advance whether you intend to play, if possible by Thursday
23rd. As always, last minute entrants are also welcome, and we will do
our best to include you in the tournament, but the organisation is
easier if we have a good idea in advance of who we expect to be playing.

Many thanks,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/