[Bska] Skat tournament on Sunday 26th October / Looking for S.W. London / NE Surrey players

david zell zell.david at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 04:14:42 EDT 2008

Dear John

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this Sunday. Please keep me posted
on dates for future tournaments!

ALL : Is there anyone in SW London ( I live in Worcester Park) or adjoining
NE Surrey ( Guildford , Woking etc) interested in a regular or occasional
game on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Sunday evening ?

David

2008/10/17 John McLeod <john at pagat.com>

> Dear Skat player
>
> This is to remind you that our next Skat tournament will be on Sunday 26th
> October, just over a week from today, in the Marlborough Arms, 36 Torrington
> Place, London WC1E 7HJ. The format is as usual - see
> http://www.weddslist.com/skat/majm.html for further details.
>
> If you haven't replied already, I would appreciate it if you could let me
> know in advance whether you intend to play, if possible by Thursday 23rd. As
> always, last minute entrants are also welcome, and we will do our best to
> include you in the tournament, but the organisation is easier if we have a
> good idea in advance of who we expect to be playing.
>
> Many thanks,
> --
> John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
> john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/

David J. Zell
zell.david at gmail.com
+44 (0)7702 506 406