[Bska] Dopplekopf

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 14:15:36 EDT 2010

 Posted for Jackie Damant.

Dear Skat player,

We are in the process of organising a Doplekopf tournament, to be held in Oxford on Saturday or Sunday in September or October. For those of you unfamiliar with Doppelkopf, there is a link below which provides a comprehensive overview (mostly written by our one and only Noel):

http://www.pagat.com/schafk/doko.html

Several of you have expressed interest in this event and we want it to be a success, so we naturally would like to hold it on a day which is convenient to the most people.  Those of you who are interested in the tournament, would you kindly fill in the doodle below to indicate the dates when you would be available:

http://www.doodle.com/ys5isdi7vq92w3re

with kind regards,
Jackie

=