[Bska] Doko Tournament

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 06:31:22 EDT 2010

Posted on behalf of Jackie Damant

Hello everyone,

Thank you to those who answered the Doodle about the Doko tournament. It appears that the most popular day is Saturday, October 2nd.

Therefore, I propose that we set that very date for the first attempt at a Doko Tournament of the BSKA.

There is a catch, however. We will need at least 8 players in order for the tournament to go ahead.  So far, we have 7 people who have expressed interest in that particular day (more people expressed interest overall, but on less popular days).

I will make announcements of the tournament closer to the time and will reassess the (increased!) interest in the event.

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather. I will be in touch again in September.

kind regards,
Jackie

UPDATE.  With me, there are now 8 people interested

Mike Tobias