[Bska] Duplikat Skat this Sunday

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 16:02:10 EDT 2010

Dear Skat player,

Our next Duplikat Skat event is this Sunday, in the Young Chelsea, and
will have the usual format.

If you intend playing, please let me know (by replying to this email) as
soon as possible.  Also, please register on the day by arriving before
11:15 or by texting or ringing my mobile (07890 998884) before 11:15.

Though the format will be the same, we will be using an experimental
system of allocating seats.  Normally, the players who are doing best
sit together on the top table, and those who are doing worst sit
together on the bottom table.  But this Sunday, the players who are
doing best will all sit on different tables but in the same seat, as
will those who are doing worst.

This information is repeated at http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ycnw.html

Nick
Nick Wedd    nick at maproom.co.uk