[Bska] Reminder: Doko tournament this Sunday, October 24th

Jackie Damant jdamant at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:26:44 EDT 2010

Dear all,

This is just a reminder of this Sunday's Dopplekopf tournament.

The Doko tournament will be held on OCTOBER 24th at Noel Leaver's flat in London (Paddington St Tube). Address below:

First Floor, 84 Gloucester Terrace, London W2 3HH
(Ring outside bell, when in hallway ring "first floor" bell on right hand side.)
As mentioned in the last email, we want to encourage players of all levels (and no level) to join in. We will be holding a tutorial session before the actual tournament starts. The timetable will look something like this:

11:00
Arrival and registration
Tutorial for new players

12:00 Tournament starts

18:30-ish tournament ends.

Please note that we will be playing by the official Dopplekopf Tournament rules (attached, in German only). Of course we will explain the rules in English on Sunday, but for Germans and German-ophiles (does that word exist?) alike, who want some light bed-time reading, the attached might help you "prepare" for Sunday's event. It's a page turner!!!!

There will be prizes and food which means we will be collecting a player's fee of £5.  Beer and soft drinks will also be available and will be charged seperately at cost.

Since Doko requires 4 people per table, it will make organising the day (as well as the prizes) much easier if we know you intend to come in advance. Please reply to me, Jackie at:

jdamant at hotmail.com

For those of you who can only tell me on the day if you intend to play, please ring me on my mobile on: 0778 870 4062

I look forward to hearing from you.

kind regards,
Jackie