[Bska] Hands from our last event in the Young Chelsea

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Sun Mar 4 17:54:00 EST 2012

Dear Skat player,

The hands from our last event, in the Young Chelsea on February
25th, are now available as an Excel spreadsheet at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/results/yc24/results.html along with
the contract and result for each hand at each table.  This is thanks to
Patrick Phair, who has input all these hands.

I am planning soon to create a new bulletin board for the British Skat
Association, for discussion of the hands.  When I have done this, I will
announce it here, and say how to access it.  The mailing list through
which your have received this email will then be for announcements,
emailed to everyone who has registered for them;  and the new bulletin
board will be for those who are interested enough to visit it and read,
and maybe contribute to, the discussions of hands.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd
nick at maproom.co.uk