[Bska] Skat at German YMCA Weds 21st

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 03:41:05 EDT 2012

Hello All

Once again, we are invited by the German YMCA to their monthly tournament on Wednesday evening, (See details below)

Please contact Udo directly at  u.bauer at german-ymca.org.uk  if you'd like to play, and I'll see you there.

Regards,

Mike

The German YMCA in London, 35 Craven Terrace, W2,
http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/ is organising monthly Skat tournaments to
raise funds for the German Welfare Council http://www.gwc-london.org.uk/.
Everyone can come and play for a donation of £5 to the good cause. The next
one starts 19:00 on Wednesday 21st and is mainly a social affair. The winner
gets a little prize and a "Wanderpokal" (trophy that has to be passed on to
the next winner next month). Your members would be most welcome to join the
fun. Tea and coffee will be served, beer and wine can be bought at the bar.

It would be nice if people could let me know they are coming, but
spontaneous visitors are welcome.

All the best

Udo Bauer
Programme Secretary