[Bska] Dates for your dairies

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 12:21:29 EDT 2012

Hello All
Upcoming dates for our tournaments, German YMCA Wednesday evening tournaments, and our social Wednesdays.

BSkA, Unless otherwise stated, Young Chelsea Bridge Club 11-30 onwards

Sun Apr 15th
Early May. to be arranged. The Kite, Oxford
Sun May 20th
Sun July 15th
Sat Aug 25th

German YMCA tournaments Wednesday evenings
35 Craven Terrace London W2 3EL Tel: www.german-ymca.org.uk
Contact Udo Bauer u.bauer at german-ymca.org.uk,

Wed Apr 25th
Wed May 9th
Wed June 13th
Wed July 18th

These start at 19-00, consist of 21 or 28 hands, and finish between 21.00 and 22.00 after which people either wander off or play some more for fun.

BSkA social evenings
First Wednesday of each month at the Young Chelsea, completely informal, turn up any time from 19.00

Hope to see you at some or all of these

Regards,

Mike