[Bska] Skat with visitors from USA, Sunday 8th July.

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 04:03:08 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

Bill Thompson, who runs the Cleveland Skat Club http://www.meetup.com/ClevelandSkatClub/ is in London with his family at the weekend, and he and his sons would like to play some Skat on Sunday evening.

They are staying at the Park Plaza Victoria, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, SW1V 1EQ, and we're meeting in the main lobby at 5.00pm, and will almost certainly be playing at the hotel.

There's just the outside chance we may move to a nearby pub, but if we do it'll be within a five minute walk, so make sure you have my phone number 07940 591263. Better still, if you know you're coming, let me have your number and then if we do move, and I know you're coming later, I can phone/text you with where we'll be.

It should be a fun evening. Hope to hear from you and see you there.

Best regards,

Mike

Also, Skat evening tonight (Weds) at the Young Chelsea, any time from 7.00pm
Next tournament Sun 15th July.