[Bska] Synchron Skat Sunday 15th July

Chris Beesley chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 20:05:24 EDT 2012

Dear Skat player,

First, my apologies for the comparatively late notice. I am sure you all knew of the tournament through the web site, but here is the official invitation!
Our next Duplikat Skat event is on Sunday July 15th at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club, 32 Barkston Gardens, London SW5 0EN, about 200m from Earls Court Tube station (Earls Court Road Exit).

Full details are at
>http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ycnw.html

Please let me know as soon as possible if you expect to take part, so that I can arrange prizes, and tell the Young Chelsea what the demand for lunches will be.

The format is as usual. Registration will be between 11:00 and 11:15, play will start at 11:30, and will consist of 4 sessions of duplikat Skat, ending around 19:00. Each session will take about 105 minutes, and there will be a break for lunch after the first session and shorter breaks between subsequent sessions.

Players of all standards are invited to participate; if you are not available for all four sessions we are usually able to accommodate you, particularly if we know beforehand that you will be there. We are keen to see as many of there as possible
The entry fee is £9.00, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up. Food is available for lunch, which should be ordered before play starts. There is also a bar.

If possible, please let me know a few days in advance-(the sooner the better)- whether you intend to play by contacting me, the organiser: Chris Beesley at chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk or 07885 770187. The more advance entries I get the more prizes there will be! Late entries can usually be accepted on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free, but please do arrive before 11:15, and let me know as soon as possible.

If you are delayed on the day and unable to arrive by 11:15 please text me on  07885 770187 to reserve your place in the first round.

We look forward to seeing you on 15th July
Kind Regards

Chris Beesley