[Bska] German YMCA Skat, Weds 14th May

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Mon May 12 12:45:24 EDT 2014

Hello All,

The German YMCA's monthly tournament is on Weds 14th May at the Lancaster Hall Hotel, nr Paddington
http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

These are small friendly events, starting at 19.00 and finishing about 21.30 to 22.00

You can turn up on the day, or let Udo or myself know in advance. Udo can be contacted at u.bauer at german-ymca.org.uk,

Regards,

Mike

Dear Members and Friends,

    You are warmly invited to our next tournament this Wednesday 14th    May 19:00. If you can please let me know whether you will be coming.    Otherwise just turn up. As usual £5 minimum donation for the German    Welfare Council.

    Just for your diary: Our next meetings after that will be on

    Monday 9 June and Wednesday 23 July.

      All the best

      Udo