[Bska] Reminder- 24th May tournament

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sun May 18 09:25:18 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Just a reminder about next Saturday's tournament, details below.

Mike

Our next tournament will be on Saturday May 24th at our usual venue, The Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington

http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Registration: 11.00 to 11.15
Start: 11.30
Finish: Approx 6.30 to 7.00
Format: four sessions, hands dealt at the table, with a break for lunch.
Entry fee: £9, prizes for winners, runner-up, and individual session and hand prizes.

We welcome players of all abilities, we want the day to be fun, as well as competitive: as long as you know the rules and have played a few hands, you'll be fine. If you can't play for the whole day, you're welcome to play one or more sessions as convenient.

You may simply turn up on the day, but please let me know in advance if possible, as it allows me to buy more prizes.

Hope to see as many of you as possible.

Best Regards

Mike  07940 591263