[Bska] Some dates for your diaryies

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 06:27:48 EDT 2016

Hello All,

Our two remaining London tournaments this year will be on Saturday Oct 15th and Sunday Nov 20th. There may be an Oxford event as well on a date to be decided.

The YMCA don't have an August tournament because of holidays: their next one is Monday Sept 12th.

Our informal evenings are on the first Wednesday of each month as usual, and because of the long gap before the next tournament, we may have an informal weekend evening at the pub near Victoria where we've played a few times before.

Updates on all of these nearer the times

Regards,

Mike