[Bska] Weds 3ed Aug. Informal Skat evening

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 03:37:35 EDT 2016

Hello All,

Our regular monthly Skat evening is on Wednesday 3rd August in the upstairs room of The Shipwright's Arms, 88 Tooley St, 2 mins walk from London Bridge Station.

All welcome, especially beginners. It's completely informal, you can turn up at whatever time suits you; I'll be there shortly after 6.00pm when the room opens.

The pub serves good value food until 9.00pm

IMPORTANT. We're there courtesy of Swiggers boardgaming group who play there every week  http://www.pevans.co.uk/Swiggers/. ; If you can't find the room, ask the staff for the games group, if you ask about Skat, they won't know what you mean.

Regards,

Mike   07940 591263

Upcoming:
Sat 15th September 11.15 BSkA tournament, London,
Discussion forum  http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/index.php