[Bska] Hand records from BSkA July tournament

PATRICK PHAIR patrickphair at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 6 06:05:03 EDT 2017

Nick,
The links (both from your email and from the website) take me to the March 19 hands.
Checking the new file which I sent you I see that the following hands had the same result at all three tables:
    Session 1 hand 7
    Session 2 hand 6
    Session 3 hands 13, 14, 15, 21
    Session 4 hands 2, 3, 11, 20, 22, 25
Also session 1 hand 6 had the same score at every table.
Patrick