[Bska] Skat in the (former) KIte, Oxford

Alban Forster albanforster at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 06:15:40 EDT 2017

Hi Nick,
I've put Oct 21st in my diary.
See you then...Alban

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 at 21:12, Nick Wedd via BSkA<bska at weddslist.com> wrote:   Dear Skat player,
I have now fixed the dates of the next two duplicate Skat events in Oxford: Saturday September 2nd, and Saturday October 21st.  These are not yet definite, I still need to make bookings with the management of what is now called The Porterhouse, but I anticipate no problems.
This choice of dates means that everyone who filled in the Doodle Poll with at least one "yes" should be able to attend at least one of the tournaments. Others will of course be welcome.
Nick
--