[Bska] Skat in Oxford in February

Nick Wedd maproom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:52:22 EST 2023

Dear Skat player,

I'm thinking of holding a duplicate Skat tournament in Oxford, with our
usual format, on a Sunday in February.  Like our last four Oxford
tournaments, it will be in the Holly Bush pub, an easy walk from Oxford
railway station.

If you're interested in taking part, *please let me know*, by replying to
this email.  If you can manage some but not all of the Sundays in February
(5th, 12th, 19th, 26th) please let me know which you prefer.

The event will not happen unless there are at least six players. If you'd
like to take part, but don't reply to this email, I won't know that you're
interested, and the event will be less likely to happen (and even if it
does happen, I won't know to tell you about it).

Hoping to see you in the Holly Bush,
Nick
Nick Wedd      maproom at gmail.com