[Bska] Fwd: Next BSkAssoc Skat tournament - Saturday 21st January

Mike Hawkins mikehawkins2 at virginmedia.com
Sat Jan 14 07:00:13 EST 2023

Another quick reminder that next Saturday is our tournament. If you’ve not yet told me you’ll be coming, it would be helpful to know so as to budget for prizes etc.

Walk-ins on the day are also encouraged, if you find yourself unexpectedly free for a session or more.  Session 1: 11.15 for 11.30. Lunch: 1pm Session 2: 2pm etc etc

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: