[casual_games] Production and project management Tools/Process

Daniel Bernstein danielb at sandlotgames.com
Tue Nov 1 09:52:54 EST 2005

We use SurroundSCM for source control. We've found it to be really stable
and useful. We used to use a Wiki for daily project management but we've
recently switched to Producers using MS Project and then using Basecamp for
basic daily task tracking.

We also use PHPbugtracker for tracking bugs. Our methodology is as follows:

SurroundSCM is used for the duration of the project.

Tasks are entered into Basecamp until beta. Producers own the schedule.
After beta, everything is done from bugtracker.

Dan