[casual_games] Game Engines for Mobile games

Johnson, Joel JoelJ at nds.com
Tue Mar 8 00:35:55 EST 2011

I find this pretty interesting... it looks like most of the game engines suggested here are mainly 2d in nature.

Might seem like a very obvious question, but, when do you think 3d casual games (mostly on mobile) will actually start becoming popular?? Is there a space for 3d and casual to be spoken together in the same sentence?