[game_edu] loopy Proposal - The Aggies!

Christopher Linford c.linford at lcc.arts.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 04:10:04 EST 2007

Count me in, I agree.
All these discussions about what should be in courses is pointless unless the people around us do not take us seriously. This seriously effects our recruitment.
Interestingly this is one subject the press could lay into but haven't.
SkillSet in England should pilot this.

I am at the LCC (University of the arts London)

Chris