[game_edu] looking for support data

Ing. Jacobo Ríos jakovo at vjuegos.org
Tue Dec 11 17:25:32 EST 2007

As far as I remember on the Communications of the ACM magazine there
was an issue were they talked about how games have benefited computer
science... this was on January 2000/1 or something like that... they
gave this topic about 15 pages, unfortunately I think I don't have
that issue any more... but I'm going to check out. ;)

cheers!