[game_edu] Classroom Technology Question

Ian Schreiber ai864 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 18:45:29 EST 2007

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I've had great success with just walking around the room and looking over students' shoulders. No software required, and no framerate issues :-)

The only situation I could imagine where I'd need anything else is if I were teaching a course online... and in those cases, even the best software is going to have pretty extreme lag.

- Ian