[game_edu] Classroom Technology Question

Tom Dowd tomdowd at ameritech.net
Fri Dec 21 10:13:56 EST 2007

There's no problem, but since there are multiple solutions available I was
looking for first-hand experience with the tools. Mike Doherty's appreciated
response was exactly the kind of information I was looking for.

-----
Tom Dowd
Columbia College Chicago
Faculty/Interactive Arts and Media (Game Design Major)
tdowd at colum.edu