[game_edu] What's missing

Tracy Hegeman proftracy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 15:06:25 EDT 2008

I am working on a research project and this seems a likely forum to get some help.

What necessary areas/skills/abilities do you think are the least represented in education for gaming professionals? Where are the "holes", so to speak, in gaming degrees?

I would love to hear some of your opinions. Thank you very much.

Tracy C. Hegeman, Assoc Prof.
Chaffey College
(909) 652-6845

"Education is not information, it's transformation"
- unknown

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. "
- Seneca, Roman dramatist, philosopher, & politician (5 BC - 65 AD)