[game_edu] What's missing

Stacey Simmons ssimmons at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Apr 10 15:15:36 EDT 2008

I don't know about least represented in education- but I think the
most critical for us as educators is to get students to learn to
collaborate with each other. And then it is hard to get universities
to think outside of silos so that artists and programmers can work
together and on each other's projects in schools. I think that the
successful programs are meeting these requirements. But they are
hard for other institutions to break through...

Stacey