[game_edu] Book Announcement

Jesse Schell jschell at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 20 22:24:15 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my game design textbook "The Art of
Game Design: A Book of Lenses" is finally finished, and available for
purchase here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0123694965

Also, there is an accompanying deck of cards (The Deck of Lenses) that
serves as a game design toolkit -- it is sold separately, and you can find
it here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0615218288

And you can read more about both of them at the website:
http://artofgamedesign.com

If you like either of these, I would be much obliged if you would consider
writing a short amazon review. Thanks!

--
-Jesse Schell
Asst. Prof. of Entertainment Technology, Carnegie Mellon University (