[game_edu] Social Networking

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 15:06:25 EST 2008

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I put together a Facebook
page for the SIG and wanted to invite everyone to join. I wanted to add a
new dimension to the SIG and hope that this might be a new venue for
interaction. There is a discussion board where we can post questions, meet
new people and add to the resources we have in the SIG.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53908943407&ref=mf

I want to wish everyone a wonderful and happy new year.

All my best,
Susan
--

Prof. Susan Gold
Chair, IGDA Education SIG

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression
and knowledge." - Albert Einstein