[game_edu] How many Game Programs in Higher Ed?

eve - gamedev eve_gamedev at eveandbill.com
Mon Jan 14 07:48:07 EST 2008

Hi Katrin,

Hope this isn't too late.

A friend did a head count as it were, late last year. There are 27 game
related courses in Australia. (Almost everyone agrees it's too many!)

There are a mixture of programs out there, many unis seem to concentrate on
game design/theory side of things, there's a few game programming courses,
and a few vocational courses too, which split between programming and art.

Let me know if you need more info and I'll dig it out.

EVE