[game_edu] New Masters Degree in Game Design, Sweden

Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:19:55 EST 2008

On the MS website you can download a 'compatibility pack' which enables Word
2000/2003 to open Word 2007 (docx) files. Useful for the future as well as
perhaps viewing Craig's document.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA100444731033.aspx

Trust you guys saw our new MFA in Game Design and Production, too (Southern
California - LA/SD - based, taken partly online, partly as evening and
weekend classes, completed in approx. 1 year) :)
http://www.nu.edu/Academics/Schools/SOMC/Media/degrees/VideoGame.html

Cheers, Tim