[game_edu] IGF Student Competition/GDC

Darren Torpey darren.torpey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:06:25 EDT 2008

Students might also like to know that their entry would be judged by
an all-star cast:

From the announcement: "[IGF '09 will include] a number of new IGF
judges, including Spore designer Chaim Gingold, World Of Goo
co-creator Kyle Gabler, The Sims Studio head Rod Humble, Civilization
IV co-creator Soren Johnson, Rock Paper Shotgun co-founder Jim
Rossignol, and Crayon Physics author Petri Purho."

That's a seriously power-packed panel of awesome and down-to-earth
guys with great "street cred".

-Darren