[game_edu] GAMEON-NA contact?

Gina Davis ginadavis11 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 03:06:50 EDT 2008

Beth,
sorry I can't help you with this. I'm putting together an informational web
based session to inform people how to break into the game industry, from a
skills/education/experience perspective. From my experience as a recruiter
to the industry, I have the insight that the directors and hiring managers
view an applicant.

Gina Davis