[game_edu] Words on Play

Malcolm Ryan malcolmr at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Jul 29 03:29:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you'll excuse a bit of self-promotion, I'd like to advertise my new
blog "Words on Play".

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~malcolmr/words_on_play

I've recently realised that I have a shelf full of books on game
design and interactive narrative, half of which I never finished
reading. I've decide to review one a week for the rest of the year.
That will motivate me to read them all, and hopefully it will also be
of value to other readers to know about some of the books that are out
there.

If anyone has any suggestions for titles that I should consider,
please feel free to contribute them.

I shall now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Malcolm