[game_edu] Video Game Design/Animation/Programming

Darius Kazemi darius.kazemi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:37:52 EDT 2008

Hi Michele,

I would stay away from Top 10 lists if I were you. The one linked below
particularly pays a lot more attention to "gaming" rather than "game
education", meaning that the schools may host lots of gaming tournaments but
also may not be providing a quality games education. (There are certainly
good schools on that list, I'm just saying the criteria are a little out of
line for what you were asking.)

My friend Jeff Ward wrote an article called "Choosing a School" which sums
up my philosophy of how you can pick a good game schoool:

http://www.gamecareerguide.com/features/298/features/298/choosing_a_.php

-Darius