[game_edu] Video Game Design/Animation/Programming

Allison Fitzgerald allison at computercamps.com
Wed Mar 12 11:48:49 EDT 2008

Thank you all for the feedback. Michele didn't ask, nor did I state that
these were the top 10 game education schools. I was simply sharing
information I had with others.

Allison Fitzgerald

Assistant Director of Camps

Emagination Computer Camps

110 Winn St. Suite 205

Woburn, MA 01801

Toll Free 877-248-0206

Phone: 781-933-8795

Fax: 781-933-0749

<http://www.computercamps.com> www.computercamps.com

Where Technology Meets Traditional Camps

entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Emagination Computer
Camps by telephone (877) 248 - 0206, or email camp at computercamps.com and
delete the message. Thank you, Education Holdings Inc d/b/a Emagination
Computer Camps.

_____