[game_edu] Video Game Design/Animation/Programming

Sarah_Lemarie at scee.net Sarah_Lemarie at scee.net
Wed Mar 12 11:48:44 EDT 2008

Um, that article is principally talking about schools that offer the best
gaming *environment* - that is, to play games. Isn't it?

There's only mention of teaching game development toward the end.

I'm not sure how much I'd rely on the information there - reader beware!

Sarah.
---
Sarah Lemarié
Infrastructure Manager & Academic Liaison
Technology Group, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
t: +44 (0)20 7911 7743 e: sarah_lemarie at scee.net
w: www.technology.scee.net

game_edu-bounces at igda.org wrote on 12/03/2008 15:31:56:

> Hi Michele,

> I recently came across the article found at the link below that

> lists the top ten gaming schools in the US.

> http://education-portal.com/articles/Top_10_Gaming_Schools.html

> Kind regards,

> Allison

> Allison Fitzgerald

> Assistant Director of Camps

> Emagination Computer Camps

> 110 Winn St. Suite 205

> Woburn, MA 01801

> Toll Free 877-248-0206

> Phone: 781-933-8795

> Fax: 781-933-0749

> www.computercamps.com

> Where Technology Meets Traditional Camps

> The information contained in this email message is privileged and

> confidential information intended only for the use of the individual

> or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is

> not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any

> dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly

> prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please

> immediately notify Emagination Computer Camps by telephone (877) 248

> - 0206, or email camp at computercamps.com and delete the message.

> Thank you, Education Holdings Inc d/b/a Emagination Computer Camps.

If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for
all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
Registered Office: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United
Kingdom
Registered in England: 3277793