[game_edu] Video Game Design/Animation/Programming

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:24:22 EDT 2008

Although I do not doubt there are some really amazing programs out there, I
really oppose using this list as a place to "plug" any programs, creating
lists of "top" schools, etc... This is not a venue for enlisting students,
it is a list for serving the educators in the field. I would like everyone
to refrain from such things in the future.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Gold
goldfile at gmail.com

³In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!² - J. G. Ballard