[game_edu] Video Game Design/Animation/Programming

AkramTaghavi-Burris ataghaviburris at occc.edu
Wed Mar 12 13:04:27 EDT 2008

Hello All,
First I want to say that I'm not sure what the top 10 game schools are.

However, I did want to get a chance to plug my school.
For those in the south central US wanting a 2 year program in game
design and animation you should check out the Oklahoma City Community
College <http://www.occc.edu>.
Our program offers open enrollment, meaning you don't have to have a
portfolio and years of art experience, but that would be nice.
This program focuses on the design side of games, from story creations
to creating 3D models and animations.

Just thought I'd let the word out about our amazing program.
--Akram Taghavi-Burris

Allison Fitzgerald wrote:

> Thank you all for the feedback. Michele didn't ask, nor did I state

> that these were the top 10 game education schools. I was simply

> sharing information I had with others.

> Allison Fitzgerald

> Assistant Director of Camps

> Emagination Computer Camps

> 110 Winn St. Suite 205

> Woburn, MA 01801

> Toll Free 877-248-0206

> Phone: 781-933-8795

> Fax: 781-933-0749

> www.computercamps.com <http://www.computercamps.com>

> Where Technology Meets Traditional Camps

> The information contained in this email message is privileged and

> confidential information intended only for the use of the individual

> or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is

> not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any

> dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly

> prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please

> immediately notify Emagination Computer Camps by telephone (877) 248 -

> 0206, or email camp at computercamps.com and delete the message. Thank

> you, Education Holdings Inc d/b/a Emagination Computer Camps.

Akram Taghavi-Burris
Professor of Computer Aided Technology
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue