[game_edu] Request for Assistance: Game Studies Course

Stacey Simmons ssimmons at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 13 20:51:39 EDT 2008

HI Matt,

There are many educational opportunities, including many meetings that
address these issues. There will be on this summer in Plano Texas,
and a few more. Susan is also a wonderful speaker and great
collaborator, I would highly recommend bringing her to your campus to
help.

Also, there are a number of professional groups that have resources,
IGDA Education Framework for example, the IGDA Education SIG is
chaired by Susan, and she knows loads of people! So there are likely
more meetings going on around the country.

Best of luck,

Stacey

Stacey Simmons, Ph.D.
Director, Baton Rouge Digital Industries Consortium
Director, Red Stick International Animation Festival
Louisiana State University
Shaw Center for the Arts
100 Lafayette Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801