[game_edu] Request for Assistance: Game Studies Course

"José P. Zagal" jp at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 13 23:58:03 EDT 2008

Frans Mayra, former DiGRA president, has a new book coming out that is
essentially what you are asking for. If I'm not mistaken, it's designed
as a textbook for intro games studies courses.

More info here:
http://www.digra.org/news/archive/2008/03/10/new-textbook-an-introduction-to-game-studies-games-in-culture

Jose Zagal