[game_edu] Ad Hoc committee

Ing. Jacobo Ríos jakovo at vjuegos.org
Sat Mar 15 11:56:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I agree with Marc, if there are any personal problems, there should be dealt
privately...

A word of wisdom. In my life experience never thinking bad of
someone/something is a good personal rule, I have seen that there's no good
or bad, and usually both are looking at different sides of the same coin,
and when "personal problems" come up is because both REALLY whant the best
for it... but can't make his point of view cliear to the other side, and
can't understand clearly the other side's point view either (and the truth
is hiding somewhere between both of them)...

I'm pretty sure you both can work it out to get the best of it... whatever
it is... ;)

Cheers!...

Jacobo

Ing. Jacobo Ríos, Coordinador General
International Game Developers Association
Capítulo México - www.igda.org/mexico