[game_edu] game education in k-12

richard at moyaentertainment.com richard at moyaentertainment.com
Tue Mar 18 13:39:43 EDT 2008

The IGDA site already has a wiki and I would propose using that one as
it already exists. Now it is just a matter of laying out some of the
framework of what makes sense to put on there.

http://www.igda.org/wiki/Main_Page

There is even one for Education
http://www.igda.org/wiki/Game_Education_SIG

I believe it is quite appropriate to go that route. :)

--
Rich Elswick
President