[game_edu] wiki

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:59:42 EDT 2008

Thanks, yes that is our wiki area - which btw for those not familiar, we
have a lot of resources stored there:

* archive of course syllabi (where you can add your own) - we call it the
curriculum knowledge base
http://igda.org/wiki/index.php/Curriculum_Knowledge_Base
* lists of books pertinent to game education
http://igda.org/wiki/Recommended_Books
* SIG mission http://igda.org/wiki/index.php/Game_Education_SIG
* SIG governance http://igda.org/wiki/Game_Education_SIG/Governance
* the curriculum framework http://igda.org/wiki/Curriculum_Framework'

Our latest project on the wiki is on is developing a list of student
outcomes or core experiences:
http://igda.org/wiki/Core_Experiences
This is not a committee project, just something that interested members have
started to develop and work on collaboratively.

The biggest issue I have on the wiki is that there isn't a wiki directory
of everything that is available in "education"

Now that everyone has been made aware of the wiki resources, I hope you will
all use them actively. Remember, you are free to post to the wiki as well as
to the list. You are also free to start new pages and ideas.

Thank you,
Susan

--
Susan Gold
goldfile at gmail.com

³In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!² - J. G. Ballard